Relax and Enjoy Your Round and our Amazing Course
The Yass Golf Club is a fully irrigated 18-hole grass green course measuring 5193 metres with a Par of 68, a Scratch Rating of 66 and a Slope Rating of 112.
The course may appear small, however there is mean streak hiding beneath the demure appearance with undulating fairways and greens with real break, you will need you’re “A” game to deliver.
Celebrating its centenary year in 2003, the Yass Golf Club is the 29th oldest course in New South Wales.
|Visitor Green Fees and Cart Hire||9 Holes||18 Holes|
|Cart Hire (7 days)||$20||$38|
Our PGA Golf Professional, Michael Cole, maintains a well stocked pro-shop for all of your golfing requirements. He has motorised carts, pull buggies and clubs for hire and sells a range of drinks and snacks to maintain your energy around the golf course. Lessons are available.
We also offer the following facilities:
- A friendly sports bar for that 19th hole refreshment
- A relaxing lounge overlooking the golf course
- Friday night raffles
- Fine dining at, Gil and Sue @ the Golfie Restaurant
- Function room suitable for all occasions
- Leafy outdoor sitting area with barbecue facilities
- ATM, Club Keno, Gaming Room
- Men’s & Women’s Locker Rooms
Club House Operating Hours
Monday – Tuesday: 4pm to 7pm
Wednesday – Thursday: 11am to 10pm
Friday – Saturday: 10am to 12am
Sunday: 10am to 9pm
Closing Times may vary and are dependent upon patronage.
Opening and closing times for private functions can be negotiated.